Late! Project Blog Post




This is a picture of our Charity Fair Project
Summary:
What I learned was about our Carbon Footprint. A carbon footprint is the amount of carbon dioxide emitted due to the consumption of fossil fuels by a particular person or a group. 

Backward-Looking:
To be honest, I really didn't know much about a Carbon Footprint. It wasn't until my teacher explained to us what a carbon footprint was until I really started to understand. If my teacher didn't explain what a carbon footprint was, and someone came up to me and asked, "I know what a carbon footprint is. Do you?" Then I'd probably be all like, "What on earth is a carbon footprint?"

Inward-Looking:
I thought that the carbon footprint was a bit too complicated for me, but I managed it with the help of my other teammates. I don't really understand why I would dislike some parts because it seemed fine to me.  

Outward-Looking: 
The grade I would give myself is an A-. I thought this because the carbon footprint was a bit too COMPLICATED, but I was collaborating so I thought that I should get an A-.

Forward-Looking:
I sort of don't see the need for why I should change the carbon footprint if I could.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Circulatory (Cardiovascular) System

The Renal (Excretory, Urinary) System

10/24 Interdependence of Organisms