Soil Erosion Project Blog

This is a screenshot of our IGNITE presentation.
Summary:
What I learned about our Soil Erosion project was how soil erosion damage costs billions of dollars. I also learned that soil erosion polluted waters, and was a cause of farmland loss. 


Backward-Looking:
What I already knew about this project was what soil erosion was. I already knew from a book that soil erosion was the wearing away of a field's topsoil, which is the second layer of soil. The first is humus. The other layers are: Subsoil, Weathered Rock Fragments, and last but not least, Bedrock.

Inward-Looking:
What I feel about our project is we were.... okay. I mean, I feel that I was looking down at the script too much, but at the same time, I didn't make a mistake, besides the script. So.... in other words.... it was neutral. The parts that I liked were how we were very specific on what soil erosion was. Another thing I liked was how we saved our solution for the end, because usually, with me is, the last thing some people say, are usually the last things I remember. 
So even if our classmates don't exactly remember the problem of Newtok, Alaska, then they'll at least, remember what the solution could be. I hope. There was really nothing that I didn't like, besides the fact, as I mention earlier, that I was pretty much staring down at the script the entire time. I feel that I'm repeating myself when I'm answering this question: What did/do you enjoy about this piece or work? My answer to this question is okay. As I mentioned earlier.

Outward-Looking:
The grade that I would give myself is an A-. I say this because I was pretty good for the most part, trying to make eye contact, and staying on track though that might have just been because I was looking at the script. Now if I was looking at it less, I might consider giving myself an A. But since that didn't happen, I'm sticking with an A-, though I'd prefer an A, but who cares.


Forward-Looking:
I'm repeating myself. I'm so happy. Because I've mentioned this before. Like over ten times. I think that whoever is reading this, (besides my teacher,) knows exactly what I'm going to say next. I need to work on NOT STARING DOWN AT THE SCRIPT.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Circulatory (Cardiovascular) System

The Renal (Excretory, Urinary) System

10/24 Interdependence of Organisms