Weekly Blog Post - Epigenetics, Mutations, and GMOs

Summary: During this week, I learned about epigenetics. I also learned about mutations and GMOs. In fact, while writing my superhero origin story, I wrote how she had shark powers due to a mutation where her blood mixed with a shark's after she was attacked by it. That was how I learned one way of a mutation.

SP1: Asking testable and/or scientific questions. I asked scientific questions when we were learning about GMOs and mutations, such as, "What is a mutation? What does it mean?" and "How are mutations formed? How can someone's genes be modified in the first place?" 

Image link: How did you get such a great picture? Well, I guess it's in my genes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Circulatory (Cardiovascular) System

The Renal (Excretory, Urinary) System

10/24 Interdependence of Organisms