Weekly Blog Post - "Starburst Rock Cycle Simulation/Lab/Experiment" (9/4/17 - 9/10/17)


Summary: During this week, I completed a lab concerning starburst, where we had to cut it up into tiny pieces (the sediments) and then mold it together under heat and pressure (the sedimentary rock) and then compress it even further to form metamorphic and then melt it even further to form igneous rock.

S&EP: #3 - Planning And Carrying Out Investigations. I planned and carried out investigations when I was completing my starburst rock cycle simulation/lab/experiment. I used the data to help me answer the worksheet questions, but to be honest,  I didn't actually have anything to do seeing as the rock cycle was really just a review. I also used the finished products from each step as a reference when I drew what it looked like in the infinitesimally small boxes provided.

Image Link: Mrs. Mathis. “Starburst Rock Cycle.” Mrs. Mathis' Homeroom - French and English Teaching Resources for Middle and Intermediate Grades, Blogger, 4 May 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Circulatory (Cardiovascular) System

The Renal (Excretory, Urinary) System

10/24 Interdependence of Organisms