Weekly Blog Post - "Biological Classification" (11|6|17 - 11|12|17)

Summary: During this week, I learned about biological classification. I also learned that a person named Linnaeus proposed the idea of classifying organisms. Another thing that I learned was that scientists use cladograms to organize and classify genera of different animals.

SP1: Asking questions and defining problems. I asked questions when we were completing our "Biological Classification Guided Notes" such as, "How distantly related are the archaeopteryx and a crocodile?" I asked more questions like, "Would crocodiles be the distant relatives of birds, since they both share a common ancestor?" 

Image Link: Bird Classifications

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Circulatory (Cardiovascular) System

The Renal (Excretory, Urinary) System

10/24 Interdependence of Organisms