Weekly Blog 3/06

Weekly Blog 3/06:

Surprise: I was surprised when I researched amazonite and discovered that it didn't list it's conductivity. It was surprising because I thought that the websites about amazonite would have everything including conductivity. What I learned from the surprise was that some websites don't always have the answers to the question you're looking for, but to do more research on a different website.

Summary: I learned that amazonite is a microline feldspar with potassium aluminum silicate. Another thing is that amazonite was found in Brazil, not in the Amazon River.

Backward - Looking: I have done a similar kind work in the past. I learned about this work previously when I was nine years old at my old school. When I was in 4th grade we learned about Rocks and Minerals.

Inward - Looking: My goal this week was to finish my Jilster page. No, my goals didn't change as I worked. No, I didn't meet my goals.

Outward - Looking: The grade I would give myself is an A-. I would give myself this grade because I tried really hard to understand and complete my lesson. Another thing is that I feel that I did my best to research the uses and meanings of amazonite.

Forward - Looking: One goal I would like to set for myself is to do my blogs in advance. I would like to do this so that I could earn all the points when my blogs are graded. It helps me go back and fix any mistakes I may have once it's graded.
 
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Circulatory (Cardiovascular) System

The Renal (Excretory, Urinary) System

10/24 Interdependence of Organisms