Weekly Blog Post - Environmental Accords



Summary: During this week, I learned about environmental accords and why we need them. I also learned about clean cities (for example Burlington, Vermont). I also learned that Burlington was a place in Vermont (so shocking, right?).

SP1: Asking testable and/or scientific questions. I asked scientific questions when we were writing our essay for our environmental accords. One of our accords was water purifying and I asked, "Is there a way to desalinate it without it costing so much money? What if we used a filtering system in the same way someone would filter out salt from water with a paper filter?"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Circulatory (Cardiovascular) System

The Renal (Excretory, Urinary) System

10/24 Interdependence of Organisms