Weekly Blog Post - "Common Cold" (1|15|18 - 1|21|18)

Summary: During this week, I learned nothing in class, since I'd fallen ill for most of the week. However, I did manage to educate myself on the common cold-- I learned that the common cold is caused by several different viruses and primarily targets the nose. I also learned that some people can experience pain in their muscles and can have swollen lymph nodes. 

SP1: Asking questions and defining problems. I asked questions and defined problems such as: "When you sneeze, does that also irritate the throat along with the effects of coughing?" I defined problems such as: "If I'm not at school today, how will I communicate with my team mates, especially if they can't use their phones? How will I catch up on my school work if I don't know what we're doing in class?"   

Image Link: A Higgs Boson walks into a church. The priest says, “We don’t allow Higgs Bosons in here. The particle responds by saying: “But without me, how can you have Mass?” 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love it!

Popular posts from this blog

The Circulatory (Cardiovascular) System

The Renal (Excretory, Urinary) System

10/24 Interdependence of Organisms