Weekly Blog Post - "Physics: Acceleration" (1|8|18 - 1|14|18)

Summary: During this week, I learned about acceleration and completed my speed & velocity review sheet. I also learned the formula for calculating acceleration, which was velocity (final) subtract velocity (initial) divided by the time. 

SP3: Planning and carrying out investigations. I planned and carried out investigations when my team and I attempted to complete our acceleration lab. I also acknowledged questions to be tested when I asked, "How will positioning our track on the textbook--" (we were using Hot Wheels as our lab...) "--affect our distance on the meter stick? Will positioning the start of the track close to the edge of the textbook put more stress on the track on the ground, causing it to dip slightly, and thus creating a slightly steeper ramp, cause our car to go faster? Or will it stop towards the middle of the ramp because of car's weight?"   

Image Link: How many theoretical physicists specializing in general relativity does it take to change a light bulb? Two—one to hold the bulb and one to rotate the universe. **Because of the image's transparent background, it was edited over a white background and then uploaded using PicMonkey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Circulatory (Cardiovascular) System

The Renal (Excretory, Urinary) System

10/24 Interdependence of Organisms