Deforestation 11/14

                  Deforestation 11/14

Summary:
Deforestation is bad for the animals and plants who live in the rainforest because all their food will have gone extinct and we will suffer because some of those animals are our food. We also will suffer oxygen loss and medicine like the anti-venom.

Backward-Looking Reflection: I have gotten better at this work because I have memorized all my facts and found some more information of deforestation. I also have done more work and have gotten better grades on my work. I have gotten better because I paid attention to my work and became more attentive.

Inward-Looking Reflection: I have changed my ideas about my work this week because it seemed interesting and it was amazing about what I learned this week. I have changed my ideas because the work was important. I have changed my ideas because the work this week was more challenging.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Circulatory (Cardiovascular) System

The Renal (Excretory, Urinary) System

10/24 Interdependence of Organisms