Deforestation 11/7

                           Deforestation

Summary:I learned that the more trees we cut down in the rainforest, the more oxygen we are preventing. I also learned that deforestation is killing animals and possibly making them extinct or endangered.

Backward-Looking Reflection: I have done a similar kind of work in the past. In 4th grade I learned that fewer rainforests remain.We also learned that deforestation was awful, because we were killing lots of animals and plants that were innocent and important. Another thing we learned was how to prevent it from happening.

Inward-Looking Reflection: The work that I learned about this week was enjoyable. I enjoyed it because we were learning about the importance of taking proper care of all plants and animals. Saving the rainforest is something that I want to help with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Circulatory (Cardiovascular) System

The Renal (Excretory, Urinary) System

10/24 Interdependence of Organisms