Experiments 1/09

                              Experiments:

Surprise : In science we did an M&M experiment called Racing M&Ms I thought the orange M&M was going to dissolve faster but instead the yellow M&M dissolved first.

Summary: I learned that the Yellow M&M would dissolve faster because light reflects off of it. I also learned that sometimes nobody gets the same results.

Backward-Looking: The resource[s] I used this week was the computer and the internet. My resources were extremely helpful because most of the situations I didn't know what they did or how to prevent them, etc. I would use them again because they helped me do a science project that needed lots of information about those weather conditions.

 Inward-Looking: My work satisfied me because I had my resources, my notes, and I was trying my best to get the answers right. It satisfied me because I tried my best.

 Outward-Looking: My work was similar to others. It was similar because I had my assumptions just like the others. It was similar because our team discussed what might be the unknown crystals and what probably wouldn't be the unknown.

 Forward-Looking: I would like to improve my blogs so that way I can get really good grades and keep them. I would like to do this because I want to be a good student. I want to be a good student because it means I will get rewarded. I am going to do this by understanding the questions and writing a well thought out answer that is very specific.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Circulatory (Cardiovascular) System

The Renal (Excretory, Urinary) System

10/24 Interdependence of Organisms