Weekly Blog 1/16

Weekly Blog:


Surprise: I was thought that the M&M in the cold water would dissolve faster but instead it was the M&M in hot water and it was surprising because the M&M in hot water dissolved first and the temperature from the water was making the M&M dissolve faster.

Summary: This week our team worked on M&M's in different temperatures. The temperatures were - Hot, Cold, and Room Temperature. The M&M that was in the plate with Hot water dissolved first, then Room temperature, and then Cold water. 

Backward - Looking: The resources I used were a tub, a plate with drawn circles inside it, a cup, and M&Ms. They were helpful because it helped me understand how M&Ms would react in different temperatures. I would use them again because they helped me learn lots of things that I didn't know about. 

Inward - Looking: I feel pleased with my work because I have learned a lot about dissolving sugar. I like it because I think that I understood how M&Ms would react to different variables - Temperature, Different Substances, and more.

Outward - Looking: I did my work the way the others did. It was similar to my classmate's work. It was similar because I had my assumptions just like the others and I did most of my work by doing a similar strategy.

Forward - Looking:  I would like to improve my blogs so that way I can have an A grade and keep it. I would like to do this because I like having A grades. I would like to do this because I like a good student.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Circulatory (Cardiovascular) System

The Renal (Excretory, Urinary) System

10/24 Interdependence of Organisms