Weekly Blog 01/26

Weekly Blog 01/26:

Surprise:  I was looking at the crystals when I was surprised. The surprise was the crystals. I was surprised because I thought the unknown would be MSG, but instead it was salt. I learned that sometimes you need to look deeper into an experiment and that you should never judge something by looks.

Summary: This week we discussed the Unknown Crystal. I learned that unknown crystal was salt because salt was the only crystal that looked like unknown.

Backward-Looking: The resource[s] I used this week was the magnifying glass, the sheet with labels on it, and the Popsicle sticks. I would use all my resources for another experiment, because they helped me measure the amount of crystals, what kind of crystals they were, and what they looked like. Some of them I never seen before, like MSG and Epsom salt.

Inward-Looking: My work satisfied me because I had my resources, my notes, and I was trying my best to get the answers right. It satisfied me because I tried my best.

Outward-Looking: My work was similar to others. It was similar because I had my assumptions just like the others. It was similar because our team discussed what might be the unknown crystals and what probably wouldn't be the unknown.

Forward-Looking:  I would like to improve my blogs so that way I can get really good grades and keep them. I would like to do this because I want to be a good student. I want to be a good student because it means I will get rewarded. I am going to do this by understanding the questions and writing a well thought out answer that is very specific.



























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Circulatory (Cardiovascular) System

The Renal (Excretory, Urinary) System

10/24 Interdependence of Organisms