Article Blog 05/22

Article Blog:

Surprise: I became surprised after reading an article about lions.I was surprised when I read that prides can have up to 40 animals. It was surprising because I didn't know that a pride could have so much lions/lionesses. This tells me that there are animals that hunt in huge packs.

Summary: I learned that male and females fight any lions that try to join their pride. Another thing I learned is that males only stay in the pride for 2 to 4 years.

Backward - Looking: I knew that lions hunt in prides. I now know from reading the article, that a lions roar can be heard from miles away. Another thing that I learned from the article is that in a pride, the male eats the prey first, then the lioness, and then the cubs get whatever is left.


Inward - Looking: I chose this article because I find lions interesting and amazing. I like lions and also wanted to learn what they ate in their environment. I would like to help lions because they are becoming endangered.

Outward - Looking: The information provided affects the future because it helps people find ways to contribute towards the animals, such as lions and other endangered species. Another thing is that we now are educated with how we can save lions in situations by stop poaching the animals that they eat and by stop poaching them for their fur. Also, we can take care of injured or sick lions. It affects us in the future because we need to know the information in order to rightfully take care of a lion and how to make sure it is comfortable and relaxed in its environment.


Forward - Looking: What I would let the author know is that he/she could expand more on this topic by letting the readers know what the lions hunt. Another thing that the author could expand more in the article is how we the people could help the lions.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Circulatory (Cardiovascular) System

The Renal (Excretory, Urinary) System

10/24 Interdependence of Organisms