Scientific Method Project Reflection Blog:

      Scientific Method Project Reflection Blog:

1. Look at the blog rubric on the board. How well did you meet the expectations?

I think that I did pretty good. If I would rate my Scientific Method Project, I would rate it a six. (1 <-> 10.) I looked at the rubric and saw that for frames, I have nine frames in all. For "Art" I drew my dog, my squirrel, and my tree pretty well. I also put dialogue bubbles so you could see what was going on. Another thing I did, was put the steps of the scientific method in the trunk of the tree. 


2.What did you do well?


What I think that I did well was, I drew well, so you could tell what everything was, I listed the steps for the Scientific Method in the captioning, and I have nine frames, two more than needed.


3. What could you have done better?


I do NOT think that anything could have been done better. I believe that my work fits the rubric. I like how my project looks because it is creative, and clear. (Meaning that what I put is understandable by a child a year or two younger than me.)


4. How doing this project help you in the future?


Doing this project has helped me remember the steps of the Scientific Method. Also because I am about to perform the Scientific Method I will know what comes first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Circulatory (Cardiovascular) System

The Renal (Excretory, Urinary) System

10/24 Interdependence of Organisms