MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE

MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE 

Summary: During this week, Ms. J. announced that we would be doing a project on ocean currents. The project was called 'Message in a Bottle'. The idea of the project was that some mysterious family put a message into a bottle and threw it into the ocean where it landed somewhere around the world. Whoever got the family would map their route and then write a story.

Backward-Looking: What I knew about the project was nothing really, so I guess what I would have to say would be about currents. I knew that currents were smaller bodies of water moving in a particular direction. I also knew that currents were rivers in the oceans and that they served as a type of ocean travel for the animals of the ocean. Currents would carry small animals, like maybe a young fish or krill or plankton.

Inward-Looking: I feel proud of my work because I felt like I put a lot of time on making the map with the currents & route my bottle took. I also feel proud because of the story and plot. I did not dislike anything because I worked hard which matters the most to me.

Outward-Looking: The grade I would give myself would be an A-. The reason why I would give myself this grade was because my story was mostly just STORY and not very scientific. Really, the only scientific part I would be able to find would be the map at the top of the page which shows the location & route of the bottle. 

Forward-Looking: I would change my story if I were able to do this "project" again because it wasn't very scientific and I like getting good grades on my work. Overall, my story wasn't very scientific and didn't meet all the requirements though it met some which is why I believe that if I had a chance to do this again, I would include some more facts and some more pieces of info that met the requirements.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Circulatory (Cardiovascular) System

The Renal (Excretory, Urinary) System

10/24 Interdependence of Organisms