Weekly Blog Post (11|14|16 - 11|20|16) - Human Body Design Brief (Immune System REDESIGN)

Summary: During this week, my team and I worked on our design brief and finished it. Then we created our Google Slides presentation as well as our script for when we may have to present to the class about our Human Body Redesign. While doing the design brief, I learned that the endocrine system actually controls a little bit of the immune system. 

SP6 - Constructing explanations and designing solutions: Yes, I explained something through my work when I put in my redesign for the immune system in the Human Body 2.0 Design Brief. I explained how the redesign would work by saying how it would act a little like the bladder - expand to fill with more phagocytes and when there was a breach in the human body's defenses, then those phagocytes would be released.

Image Link: Human Body 2.0 Design Brief (Immune System REDESIGN)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Circulatory (Cardiovascular) System

The Renal (Excretory, Urinary) System

10/24 Interdependence of Organisms