Weekly Blog Post - Forest Ecosystem Gizmo

Summary: During this week, I was mainly absent due to illness. However, on the two days in which I did make an appearance, I learned about water efficiency and found out how to calculate the average water efficiency and I did the Gizmo on the right, which was about bears and trees. Once again, I didn't learn anything from this, but what I knew was that trees will still thrive even when there is no other organism around because they do not rely on other organisms for food - they make their own.

SP1: Asking testable and/or scientific questions. I asked scientific questions when I was looking at the gizmo such as "How long will it take for the trees to die off because of overpopulation?" and "Why does it seem that the mushrooms aren't reproducing and spreading around?" Another question that I asked was "Why do the mushrooms grow in clumps?"

Image link: A cartoonist was found dead in his apartment. Details are sketchy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Circulatory (Cardiovascular) System

The Renal (Excretory, Urinary) System

10/24 Interdependence of Organisms