Weekly Blog Post - "Physics: Motion" (12|4|17 - 12|10|17)

Image result for motion physics
Summary: During this week, I learned about motion as we began our physics unit. I also learned about scalar and vector quantities- like a scalar quantity is one unit of measurement, like distance, whereas vector quantities consist of more than one unit of measurement, like displacement.

SP: Planning and carrying out investigations. I planned and carried out investigations when I completed our distance and displacement lab. I also acknowledged questions to be tested when I asked, "How does measuring from our starting point differ from when we start at our last 'end-point'?"   

Image Link: When a third grader was asked to cite Newton's first law, she said, "Bodies in motion remain in motion, and bodies at rest stay in bed unless their mothers call them to get up."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Circulatory (Cardiovascular) System

The Renal (Excretory, Urinary) System

10/24 Interdependence of Organisms