9/26 Organelle Trail

                      Organelle Trail

I really didn't know much about the organelle since I never learned what it was in the 4th grade. What I didn't know before and I know now is that the cell membrane is covered in proteins. I also know that in plant cells, the cell membrane is inside the cell wall.I learned that the cell membrane is found in both animal cells and plant cells.The cell membrane only lets in somethings such as nutrients.When they are being passive or active they are moving around as they please(passive) and then active - they use their energy to let somethings in. The cell membrane works with the cell wall. The cell membrane is like a clear force field or like clear jelly coating the inside of the cell, protecting it from the harmful outside. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Circulatory (Cardiovascular) System

The Renal (Excretory, Urinary) System

10/24 Interdependence of Organisms