09/19 The Cell

                      The Cell                                             In Science I didn't know much about our next unit Cells. I didn't get why we were studying one of the most important organisms in our body. I wasn't very interested with the unit in the beginning. I didn't know anything about the cells except for that there were thousands of them in your body. I  also didn't realize that a cell has jobs and functions. But now I know that the cell's job is to make up important parts of your body and that they are building blocks of life. A cell's purpose is much more important than acting as small organizational pieces. When alone, a cell's purpose is to stay alive.

                     The End

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Circulatory (Cardiovascular) System

The Renal (Excretory, Urinary) System

10/24 Interdependence of Organisms